William Lane Craig is Research Professor of Philosophy at Talbot School of Theology in La Mirada, California. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with his wife Jan and their two teenage children Charity and John. At the age of sixteen as a junior in high school, he first heard the message of the Christian gospel and yielded his life to Christ. Dr. Craig pursued his undergraduate studies at Wheaton College (B.A. 1971) and graduate studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (M.A. 1974; M.A. 1975), the University of Birmingham (England) (Ph.D. 1977), and the University of Munich (Germany) (D.Theol. 1984). From 1980-86 he taught Philosophy of Religion at Trinity, during which time he and Jan started their family. In 1987 they moved to Brussels, Belgium, where Dr. Craig pursued research at the University of Louvain until 1994.
For more information, please visit the personal website of Professor William Lane Craig.
- Society of Biblical Literature (1978-present)
- Society of Christian Philosophers (1979-present)
- Executive Committee (1997-2000)
- Evangelical Theological Society (1983-present)
- Evangelical Philosophical Society (Vice President, 1995-96; President, 1996-)
- Science and Religion Forum (1990-)
- Philosophy of Time Society (President, 1999)
- American Philosophical Association (1977-present)
- American Academy of Religion (1978-present)
For a listing of Dr. Craig's articles, please visit his website.
For a listing of Dr. Craig's publications, please visit his website.
- Natural theology
- Coherence of the doctrine of God
- Philosophy of time
- Science and religion
- Historical Jesus and the resurrection of Jesus